Wednesday, October 10, 2018

My Life in My Writing

Do you know what it's like to walk through snow that's deeper than say your waist? Have you ever gone snowshoeing through the woods? Do you know what it's like to live 'off the grid'?

I do.

If you've paid any attention to my FB posts, you should know that - I'm a cat person - and - I love winter. I especially love my life out here in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

If you've ever read any of my books where there's some scene involving winter, these scenes are drawn from my real life. Of course, I take some liberties with it. That doesn't make it any less accurate.

These wilderness scenes aren't all winter, but winter scenes are by far my favorite. Half-Breed is, because of all this, my favorite book. Have you read it yet?

It's been a long time since I've read any of my published books. I'm always tempted to give them a tweak when I do.

Half-Breed is the second book of a planned collection of three. The first one has been republished under the new title of Crown of Steel. The two books are very different. Their only connection is the world, and the rules governing that world. All that's left is the third one, but I'm still at a loss. All suggestions would be welcome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Give it time to come up with an idea.