Friday, April 22, 2011

Things About Me

I was visiting blogs yesterday and I found this rather funny one - Bunker Bitches - They appear to be kinda new to the blogosphere, why don't you all take a moment and stop by for a visit.

Also there I saw this rather intriguing list of questions to answer. There is was in a nifty little picture, but pictures really give me fits. Maybe someday I'll figure them out, but that's another subject altogether.

The post that accompanied the list of questions made it look like each question should be answered one at a time but there were no rules posted so I'm going to attempt to answer all of them all at once here. Those of you who wish may copy the questions and answer them on your own blogs. Have fun with them. I will.

Here goes:

10 Secrets
I don't like to do housework
I am very selfish
I am very honest
I don't believe in lies
I may be too logical
I may be the only person I know who can keep a secret
I have no fear of telling someone what they need to know
I am very organized
I am very analytical
I am a people watcher

9 Loves
I love my husband
I love my two boys
I love my grandson
I love my two daughter-in-laws
I love my life-style
I love where I live
I love this new writing obsession I have discovered

8 Fears
I fear crossing questionable ice
I fear encountering a bear along the trail
I fear getting hurt out here
I fear machines (in a way)
I fear being unable to write any more, like if the world ended and I couldn't use my computer anymore because we ran out of gas.
I fear getting some incurable illness
I fear someone will someday make it impossible for me to live the life I love
All things considered, I really have very few outright fears.

7 Wants
I want my books to become popular
I want to be able to support myself on their sales
I want to lose about 50 pounds
I want to have a larger house
I want my own office
I want not to have to go to work
I want something descent on TV again

6 Places
Wray, Colorado - where I was born
Moorhead, Minnesota - where I went to collage
Here - where I live now (out in the middle of nowhere has no town name)
Eckley, Colorado - where my parents are buried
Eagle River, Alaska - where my oldest son lives
Phoenix, Arizona - where my youngest son live (or close to there anyway)

5 Foods
Vanilla ice cream
A good, old fashioned, nice, fat, steak
Popcorn
Caesar Salad
Home made bread

4 Books
Hatrack River by Orson Scott Card
Lord of the Rings by JR Tolkien
I have quite a collection of books about King Arthur but I don't remember who all wrote them.
Dune by Frank Herbert

3 Films
Lord of the Rings (all three of them)
G I Jane
Kull

2 Songs
The Highwayman by Loreena McKinnett
Cry Me a River by Justin Timberlake

1 Picture (of me)
That one is easy, there's a new picture of me, more than one even, over on the right. There, now I don't have to try to wrestle with a picture here. haha

4 comments:

Kriti said...

How very interesting Anna! I want to do this post sometime in the future. I must say that my list of "loves" will look almost identical. Thanks a ton for sharing.

Debra said...

Creative folks usually don't like housework...

Anna L. Walls said...

Ha - yeah - the very first thing on the list - haha

Sonia Rumzi said...

Anna, I love this post. I truly see you in many things here. I enjoyed it very much. Made me like you more and know you a little. :)