Saturday, August 23, 2014

The Other Side

Things have been really crazy this month and my brain went rather dead. I was working on little more than caffeine and functioning on routine. There was little room for anything else.

But

Had a dream last night. Here it is:

People can drop into another dimension. It can happen to a handful a day or a handful a year. One man set himself up as king and he rules his little corner of the world with an iron hand; you either join his delusion or, well, lets just say bad things may happen to you.

My character comes across, and though he doesn't find anything wrong with the medieval society, he thinks the tyrant was simply too much.

~~~

Well, that was the dream. We'll see what my muse will want to do with it. The alarm went off before I learned anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

A peculiar dream!

Marlene Westendorf said...

Sounds like our political setup we have had as of late. Have you been watching to much news?

Anna L. Walls said...

hahahaha Not much news at all these days. I don't have time for much more than a couple headlines, but maybe that's where it came from. I do get the occasional rant from my husband when I get home from work. haha