Friday, October 7, 2011

Meet My Guest, Stacy Eaton

I belong to a forum where writers gather to share their experience and thoughts -  http://www.authors.com/ - this is where I met Stacy. A couple days ago, she posted some excerpts from her books and I was intrigued. Paranormal I'm familiar with. Police stories are also common, especially on TV these days. Never before have I seen them combined. What would a police officer do when confronted by a real live vampire. I plan to find out. I fully intend to buy one of her books ASAP. At any rate, I invited her here to introduce her to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


It is with great honor that I get the chance to grace the Anna’s Obsession blog.  I met Anna on the Authors.com website and I am honored that she asked me to join her here to tell you a little bit about me and about my current books.  So thank you Anna and here I am.
Hello, my name is Stacy Eaton, and I’m an author.
Currently, I work full time as a police officer for a small township in southeastern Pennsylvania. While my current position is that of a patrol officer, I spend a lot of my time doing investigations and crime scene processing.  Forensics is something I love and I take my job very seriously.

I am also a wife to a police officer and with our constant schedules life can get very hectic in our home. I have been blessed with two children, a son who is currently in the United States Navy and I am very proud of him for what he is doing and for serving his country. My daughter is a priceless princess who loves to help me market my books to teachers and other parents while she is at school and church.

When I am not working the job that currently pays all the bills I work on my business. Yes, I have my own business too.

I have two Shiloh Shepherd dogs, Garda and Callie. They are larger and less aggressive than the normal German shepherd and they have more fur!  Man do they have fur!!!  Garda has a face that resembles a wolf, which makes me love him even more. (You can see by my photo that I wear a wolf pendant). Garda actually means "The Guardian" in Irish. It is also the name of the Irish Police.  Rather fitting for our family of officers don't you think?

In my spare time... I write…

The first two books that I have written will intertwine the reality of police work and the paranormal world of vampires.  By weaving bits of these two worlds together, I feel that I have given the world of paranormal a bit of down to earth reality.
My Blood Runs Blue, the first book in the series, will introduce you to three main characters; Officer Kristin Greene, Julian Hutchinson and Alexander Armstrong. While Kristin is busy investigating a homicide, her life enters the world of the paranormal and she finds things out that she never knew existed. She will also learn things about herself that will forever change her world. There are twists and turns in there that will surprise you. Especially as you try to figure out whom Kristin will choose in the love triangle that has been around for over 30 years.
Blue Blood for Life is the second book and was just released on September 30th. Kristin returns in this book, as does Alexander and Julian. You will meet Kristin’s three best friends and find out how she reveals the changes in her life to them. When Alex is kidnapped, Kristin will work with Julian and Gabe (you will meet Gabriel in book 1) to try and locate him. There is another hot and sexy vampire that enters the scene here, Trent Myers. You are going to see a whole lot of changes in this book, and quite a few new names and faces.  The twists and turns of this book will keep you intrigued and in a constant state of suspense as you follow the four main characters through the story.  Everyone that has read it has said they were extremely surprised by the ending and loved it!
Both of these books will give you the direct points of view from the character who is talking at that time. You will always know whose head you are in by the chapter title. In book one, Kristin, Alex and Julian will share their thoughts and feelings through their words. When you get to book two, Trent joins the chorus of voices.
Of both of the books, Blue Blood for Life is my favorite.  Why?  Because I love the choices and challenges that Kristin is faced with, both in the vampire world and the police world that she is such a part of.  You will follow her through shifts at work and see her as she touches people’s lives. She will show you that no matter who or what you are, you can always show your humanity.
Thank you Anna for allowing me to visit your blog
I truly appreciate it!!  If your readers are interested in seeing more about my books, they can visit my website at
They are also available on Amazon as Kindle downloads
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do check out her books. I'm sure they are well worth your time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna - thank you so much for allowing me to visit today!!!

Anna L. Walls said...

You'll be top post all week. So glad to have you here.

baldychaz said...

Wow how cool is that. Spoken to a few authors on tweeter after reading their books its really strange but great.